Thursday, September 20, 2007

 

Hard To Say Good-Bye

I know I haven't posted in awhile and when I finally do, it's to say good-bye! I'm sad to announce that I will be leaving BIRD TALK Magazine for a new opportunity. It's been such a wonderful experience getting to know the bird world. I will greatly miss the editors of BIRD TALK as well as all of the contributors and members of the avian community I've had the pleasure of working with.

I feel more than well prepared to provide a pet bird with the most enriching environment possible, thanks to everything I've learned from working for BIRD TALK. I think I'll even find myself dispensing some bird knowledge to any new parrot owners I meet.

It's too hard to deal with any finalities, so I will just say good-bye for now!

Thank you to everyone!

~ Connie

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?